Wednesday 13 May 2009

Giallithon - 162 Gialli In A Row!

Giallithon? What's that you ask? Well it's pretty self-explanatory, starting from The Girl Who Knew Too Much (1963) and ending with Eyewitness (1990) I will be watching 162 giallo films chronologically and reviewing them here. Of course I could go past 1990 as there are more giallo films released after that point in time, like the impressive Sleepless (2000). However that would also mean sitting through some terrible dreck, and I am not that much of a masochist...

So expect the first review from the Giallithon soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to read the reviews and wishing good luck with this huge task! Having 162 Gialli in your collection is a dream come true! So this means I have still got a little collecting to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mirko, I am sure some of it is going to be hard going but I am very much looking forward to going through them all!

    ReplyDelete